Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Review: Petit Collage: 25 Easy Handmade Projects for Modern Families


Review

Petit Collage: 25 Easy Handmade Projects for Modern Families by Lorena Siminovich was one I knew I wanted when I first seen it. I love doing art projects, I have a little brother who loves doing art projects as well. There are many great ideas in the book, a few I know I'll be doing for sure here soon. The photos in the is amazing. They stand out in a way that make the art look easily to do but look nice too. The layout and design makes the book look clean and organized.
My favorite part, other than all the great ideas, would have to be the bight colors used throughout the book; as well as all the different fonts used.
The steps in the book is easy to find and to follow. Their strait to the point and easy for tell what they mean and how to do them. This book is great for people who have or work with kids. There are many ideas to make an area look and feel kid friendly as well as art that kids will have a blast making.

I received free from Blogging for Books. 




No comments:

Post a Comment