Monday, September 29, 2014

Page Turner!

I’m been a Whovian for years now and when I seen that Blogging For Books had Doctor Who. I had to get it. This book was given to me for a truthful review.
It was neat seeing the Doctor Who world go from T.V. to book. I’ve been wanting to read Doctor Who books and now I have. I enjoyed it! It was different then watching it but the book came to life inside my head as I read. The writing style is nice and easy to understand. Sometimes in the Doctor Who world there is a lot going on in one show. I was a bit fitty if the author would be able to write the craziness, wittiness and the Doctor Who’s character the way we fans see in the show. But the author did. This book is a page turner and I can’t wait to get more Doctor Who Books.
As for the story itself, it was a good! It’s a classic who did it, stop the ‘bad guy’ persay and save the world; we’ve come to love from the Doctor and his friends. There’s a few twists and turns but all in all a good story that any Doctor Who fan will love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment