Wednesday, November 5, 2014

EKHO: Evil Kid Hunting Organization


Review
“Ten-year-old Elvis Jones is tired of being picked on, taunted, and teased by the bullies at his elementary school, so he does what any smart, technologically brilliant kid his age would do: he creates EKHO, the Evil Kid Hunting Organization” this first line is why I wanted and read this book. This book would be great for “middle age” readers. I was bullied so I loved the idea of EKHO. I found the characters and plot well written and good to read. The book itself was a whole is one that young readers will wasn’t to keep reading because they’ll want to know what will happen next; adult readers will enjoy the story too. This is a story covers school and bullying. This is one that many people of all ages will like.
 


Book given to me for a review through NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment