Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Long Road: A Postapocalyptic Novel





The Long Road: A Postapocalyptic Novel is a page turn. I enjoy this book. The characters and plots in this book will keep you wanting to read more. I found that the more I read the more I wanted to read. This line from the blrub is what will pull readers in to wanting to know more about this book “Only six weeks have passed since a super-EMP attack devastated the United States” This book it what the blurb says. The character, big or small roles, all play a part in making the story and keeped me hook. I don’t want to get into the plot and spill the beans but it is one that will keep you guessing. This a read for anyone looking for an adventure page turn story.

Buy Here

Book given to me for a review through NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment