Saturday, January 25, 2014

LEGO Space: Building the Future




 LEGO Space: Building the Future Pub Date   Nov 4 2013. By Peter Reid and Tim Goddard. Is about the story of the Federation, their explorations and most of all space! This story is a good read that space lovers will enjoy of many ages. But this is not just a story. This book also has building instructions. You’ll learn how to build satellite, spaceships, and many other space things. The instructions are easy to follow and understand. With in this story you can also learn about real space facts as well. 

For me I would have to say I enjoy the photos and illustrations in the book. They’re nice and slick. They are not over crowding but show what is happening in the story or what is being talked about. I’m not a huge fan of this kind of space but my seven year old brother enjoyed it. He loves LEGO’s and space so this was great for him. This book is perfect for any Lego and/or outer space fan. 




No comments:

Post a Comment