Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Fury (The Fury Trilogy, #1) By Elizabeth Miles



Fury (The Fury Trilogy, #1) By Elizabeth Miles 370 pages, Published August 30th 2011.
Takes place in a small town in Maine over winter break. Emily likes a guy who happens to be dating her best friend. So when he starts noticing her. She’s becomes split in half; half happy that he is finally noticing her but guilty and ashamed because he’s dating her best friend.
While this is happing on the other side of the small town, Chase is dealing with a hard home life and his social life is unraveling. He knows one mess up and he’ll be at the bottom. On top of that Chase has done something cruel, wrong.
Three mysterious girls shows up to make the choice of who will pay, Emily, the girl who’s betraying her friend or Chase the one who did something wrong? So who will pay?
This book was an okay read. At first I got into it but after a bit I just found myself not really in to it. Maybe, it’s just an off book. I like the ideas behind it but I don’t read many books that have to do with ‘ghost’ kind of things. I think it would have better read if there wasn’t so much going at one; it was hard to follow. Then some parts would be slow. I give it a three out of five.


Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment