Friday, September 27, 2013

Snail Mail No More





     Snail Mail No More is the Sequel to the book P.S. Longer Letter Later. Was published March 1st 2000; by , Ann M. Martin
    This 320 pages book takes you once again on the journey between Elizabeth and Tara*Starr who started writing letter after Tara moved. The girl soon found it hard writing and mailing letters ‘snail mail’ way. So when each girl gets there own computer, they said gone by to there old ways and hello to email and IM. These two girls slowly start to drift apart but the death of one of the girl’s father brings them back to each others. Their friend ship gets tested, school and family problems; these girls learn how importation there friendship really is. 

      I was happy when I leaned that there was a sequel to P.S. Longer Letter Later and couldn’t wait to see what this story had in plan for Elizabeth and Tara. But looking back I see that I really did enjoy this story just as much as I did back then. I also believe that it’s a good story for any girl whose friendship is being test or looking for a good read. 




No comments:

Post a Comment